Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, InventHelp Invention News but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to submit a patent good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product idea that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.