Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent good an insurance policy you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or www.diigo.com sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.